While it is the student’s responsibility to understand, interpret, and know school policies, the MSE Advisor offers guidance as you advance to graduation. To receive assistance with this task, the student will meet with the advisor throughout their academic career.
Current MSE Students can schedule an appointment with the Academic Advisor through Navigate. All others can request an appointment by emailing the academic advisor.
MSE Undergraduate Advisor, Michelle Czamanske, is located in 142C Randolph Hall.
- Ceramics and glasses: Dr. David Clark
- Metals and materials characterization: Dr. William Reynolds
- Polymers, biomaterials, and biomedical: Dr. Abby Whittington
- Electronic materials and devices: Dr. Guo-Quan Lu
- Composites and graduate school: Dr. Alex Aning
- Photonics, optical materials, and manufacturing: Dr. Gary Pickrell
- All other inquiries: Dr. David Clark